Version : 5.2-5592
- This update includes all bug fixes as well as security fixes in the previously released critical updates since DSM 5.2-5565.
- Improved the stability of Synology High Availability system when excessive numbers of volumes are created on passive servers.
- Improved the compatibility of network printers.
- Upgraded Samba to 4.1.18 for issue fixes and stability enhancements.
- Improved the stability when expanding volumes on RAID 5 or 6.
- Improved the performance of Synology High Availability with SSD cache enabled.
- Improved the USB storage compatibility on DS215j.
- Upgraded PHP to 5.526 to address multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2015-3414, CVE-2015-3415, CVE-2015-3416, CVE-2015-2325, CVE-2015-2326, and CVE-2015-4598).
- Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.0.1o to address multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2015-4000, CVE-2015-1788, CVE-2015-1789, CVE-2015-1790, CVE-2015-1791, and CVE-2015-1792).
- Security enhancements on Personal Web Station.
- Fixed a security vulnerability to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
- Fixed an issue where system would reboot while disabling a connected iSCSI target with the Multiple Connection Session setting enabled.
- Fixed an issue where High Availability Manager would fail to switch over after repairing read-write caches.
- Fixed multiple issues with UPS settings.
- Fixed multiple issues with Port Forwarding settings.
- Minor bug fixes.